Search This Blog

Welcome...

...to the CREATISSIMO blog! If you are (or you want to be) creative, join us here and share your works, thoughts, tips, ideas, etc. with us. We all want to be creative together! We want to focus on creative process, so don't worry if you're not 'talented' (you will see that you are!). Just stop by and talk to us, ok?
Here's my e-address to talk to me 'in person':
creatissimo@gmail.com
PS1: My English is not perfect, but at least it's creative! ; ) Sorry for the mistakes...
PS2: You'll find a few words about me somewhere 'between the lines' of this blog, but you can also try to read a Slovene version on http://creatissimo.blogspot.com ; )

March 21, 2011

Wake up!

This is how I would sum the events from the last and this week. As if I would, just like nature, enter the spring! ;)



These days my thoughts often escape to Japan, which has awakened me from the comfort and pleasures. On Friday, I joined a number of bloggers and spent the day in silence and dedicated it to that beautiful country. I also have a special bond with Japan as a very dear friend of mine lives there. Today, I finally heard from her. Luckily she is ok. I was relieved, even though I still feel the emptiness, because I can't comprehend how many people died, because of the earthquake and tsunami.
What will remain in the hearts of the survivors? Will they ever be healed?

Over the weekend, I was focused on Finland. As the first phototherapy project is on the go already, I'm often in the contact with my two mentors from Finland. Good thing is that Skype was invented, so we can communicate almost as if were together in the same room! :)
My mentors from Finland are great! Their commitment, support and time that they devote to me (yes, even on weekends), leave me breathless; but on the other hand, they are a wonderful example to me, to see what would I like to be. I grow and waking up with them! :)

Waking up every day in the mornings is a pleasure for me as I listen to the birds, that are singing outside in our garden. Their happy songs always bring me in a good mood!
I wonder if the little birds are affraid to take off and fly for the first time? Do they need a courage?
A few of us will talk about our courage that helps us to 'fly'. We will talk about that on the blog 'The Courage To Fly'. :)
In March and April you will read inspiring stories and thoughts of different creative authors. Join us - maybe you too will wake up and fly into the wide creativity!

(You will be able to read my story on April 18, 2011)

marked by the muse, stephey baker, creative living, art blog, artist

(Click on the thumbnail to jump there and find the first stories and the calendar of upcoming posts)

These days, in me, emotions also woke up and bumbled their 'songs'. For them, I need (and want) to thank special people who supported me and saved me from some burdens :).
Thank you very much:
Andreja from Mavrična ustvarjalnica, who made sure that we now have enough cameras for the first project. Andreja, we use them already! :)
Vladka from Ustvarjalna skrinja and Martina from Chez Moi, who donated a precious gift - a piece of it looks like this:




It is already in childrens' hands! :)! Feelings can not be described!

And thank you to my dear friend from Estonia, who also put some effort in the project and helped me by supporting my idea. Thanks, Ande, you always know how to help! :)
This awakening is certainly the most beautiful one!

I hope you also are happily awake and that you are not grabbed by the spring's fatigue. Relax in the fresh colors of spring and creative inspiration! At our workshop with children we made flowers for Moms as they will have a special day on Friday. And how have you spent the day and how did you wake up?

PS:
Auctions of my works are still going on! Some Easter bunnies are waiting on Friday, when they will find out who will adopt them ;)! Please, join us if you can! If you will adopt a bunny, you will also get special 'words of wisdom' with the bunny, so why not surprise yourself with something beautiful and inspiring?
Direct link to the auctions on the FB page.
A post about the auctions on the blog with more explanations.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright...

All the images and the content of this blog are subject to copyright by their owners (either by the author or other authors). Please, do not use the content unless given written permission by the respective authors! (- write to creatissimo@gmail.com). You can link back to creatissimo when you blog about stuff you saw over here. Thank you!