Search This Blog

Welcome...

...to the CREATISSIMO blog! If you are (or you want to be) creative, join us here and share your works, thoughts, tips, ideas, etc. with us. We all want to be creative together! We want to focus on creative process, so don't worry if you're not 'talented' (you will see that you are!). Just stop by and talk to us, ok?
Here's my e-address to talk to me 'in person':
creatissimo@gmail.com
PS1: My English is not perfect, but at least it's creative! ; ) Sorry for the mistakes...
PS2: You'll find a few words about me somewhere 'between the lines' of this blog, but you can also try to read a Slovene version on http://creatissimo.blogspot.com ; )

March 17, 2011

Auctions of my works for phototherapy project

Well I finally gathered some of my works, that I wish to scatter among you!

As Easter approaches, I chose to start with my naughty bunnies. Some are: curious, in love, unhappy, dreamy... Adopt the one that touches your heart the most! :)



And I will also have some spring art works and some for different tastes. Depending on the response...

Auction can be found at CreatissimoLab FB page. Anyone who does not have Facebook profile, and still wants to participate, can write their offer here in the comments and I will put his/her offer on FB for him/her. For any questions about the auctions, please contact me by e-mail.

I'm sure you know the rest:
Money from the auctions will go for the phototherapy project. You can read about the progress of the project on a special blog.

Here are the links to the auctions that I will add continuously:



Thanks in advance for your cooperation! All we involved in the project are sending you our Love!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright...

All the images and the content of this blog are subject to copyright by their owners (either by the author or other authors). Please, do not use the content unless given written permission by the respective authors! (- write to creatissimo@gmail.com). You can link back to creatissimo when you blog about stuff you saw over here. Thank you!