Search This Blog

Welcome...

...to the CREATISSIMO blog! If you are (or you want to be) creative, join us here and share your works, thoughts, tips, ideas, etc. with us. We all want to be creative together! We want to focus on creative process, so don't worry if you're not 'talented' (you will see that you are!). Just stop by and talk to us, ok?
Here's my e-address to talk to me 'in person':
creatissimo@gmail.com
PS1: My English is not perfect, but at least it's creative! ; ) Sorry for the mistakes...
PS2: You'll find a few words about me somewhere 'between the lines' of this blog, but you can also try to read a Slovene version on http://creatissimo.blogspot.com ; )

June 18, 2010

Boats

Are you dreaming of the seaside vacation maybe?



I do. And although I'm not going on vacation (yet), I created a seaside atmosphere on my garden table already!

For the tutorial, jump here:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright...

All the images and the content of this blog are subject to copyright by their owners (either by the author or other authors). Please, do not use the content unless given written permission by the respective authors! (- write to creatissimo@gmail.com). You can link back to creatissimo when you blog about stuff you saw over here. Thank you!