Search This Blog

Welcome...

...to the CREATISSIMO blog! If you are (or you want to be) creative, join us here and share your works, thoughts, tips, ideas, etc. with us. We all want to be creative together! We want to focus on creative process, so don't worry if you're not 'talented' (you will see that you are!). Just stop by and talk to us, ok?
Here's my e-address to talk to me 'in person':
creatissimo@gmail.com
PS1: My English is not perfect, but at least it's creative! ; ) Sorry for the mistakes...
PS2: You'll find a few words about me somewhere 'between the lines' of this blog, but you can also try to read a Slovene version on http://creatissimo.blogspot.com ; )

July 30, 2010

New paths

Isn't it wonderful to discover new paths?! :)

A new path to my illustrations leads from
the blog HobbyChic:


(it was created for me by Tea. Thank you, Tea!)

Illustrations can be seen and selected when you click here: illustrations. If you would like some details and more info about them, feel free to contact me via e-mail.

With great pleasure I would like to announce that I am paving more new paths...

In September (hopefully) my works will be found in a new CreatissimoLab Shop, where shopping will be easier and faster, and there will be more choice, of course! Customers who will spend a lot in my shop will receive special surprises which will be delivered together with the order. And much more... Are you curious what will you find there?
Don't worry, I will inform you when the service starts, and I hope you will be able to take a look :).


I'm working on the latest and most important path right now! Completely renovated, neat and improved web site CreatissimoLab will soon see the light! All in one place, all in a unified design, all in united colors... Can you guess what colors are going to dominate?

Well, if you encounter on any technical problems these days, do not be terrified - it's just a shovel, with which I work on my new path (I confess, my back hurts, my brain is on fire and my eyes are tired ... - ogh and agh!). Once ready, the new path will be free, no more interference and obstacles. I promise!
I can't wait to invite you on a walk on my new paths! :)

See Ya!

1 comment:

Demoiselle Libellule said...

That's very exciting! Good look on all your new paths and for all your new projects!

Love

Bea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright...

All the images and the content of this blog are subject to copyright by their owners (either by the author or other authors). Please, do not use the content unless given written permission by the respective authors! (- write to creatissimo@gmail.com). You can link back to creatissimo when you blog about stuff you saw over here. Thank you!