Search This Blog

Welcome...

...to the CREATISSIMO blog! If you are (or you want to be) creative, join us here and share your works, thoughts, tips, ideas, etc. with us. We all want to be creative together! We want to focus on creative process, so don't worry if you're not 'talented' (you will see that you are!). Just stop by and talk to us, ok?
Here's my e-address to talk to me 'in person':
creatissimo@gmail.com
PS1: My English is not perfect, but at least it's creative! ; ) Sorry for the mistakes...
PS2: You'll find a few words about me somewhere 'between the lines' of this blog, but you can also try to read a Slovene version on http://creatissimo.blogspot.com ; )

July 21, 2010

Awards

Beautiful summer, isn't it?
And to get a nice reward in a beautiful summer..., well, there's nothing to complain about, right?...

The aword: Outstanding Blogger Award was given to me by Nataša.



The rules are:
1. Say thanks to the person who gave me this award.
2. Share 7 things about myself.

3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who I have recently discovered and think are fantastic!


ad 1: to receive this award at such a wonderful blog as Leptir, is a tremendous honor. Because the blog is so illustrative, educational, wonderful Montessori blog I've never found before! All of you interested in Montessori, you have to see it! All activities are recorded in step by step 'tutorial' - with photos and text, so you can learn about the working methods of the Montessori kindergarten. I also like the blog because Nataša used items from our everyday surroundings, but keeps an eye on the aesthetics and colors of objects, which I believe are important. Today, there are many objects with gaudy colors which bring up aggression in children, rather than emotional satisfaction...
I use some of Montessori methods in my own work.
Every now and then I get some comments that I mix the approaches to each other instead of working only in Montessori or Waldorf or x method. But I look at this differently. Depending on the needs of the child, I use the method which is the best for a child. Somebody responds better to this method, someone to a different one. I am trying to approach to the child from his perspective and from his needs, so I choose the method that helps him. In art therapy we have: music therapy, art, expressive, integrative therapy etc, etc.. For someone they are all useful, but for someone else there will be only one ... It is important to identify at least one, so that a person has something to help himself/herself to get back the inner balance.
So even if you're not interested in the Montessori method, this does not mean that you will not find in it something useful for yourself, your children or your work.
I wrote about Montessori here as well.

ad2:
- I like photographing (have you noticed?)
- I am interested in too many things and then I can not decide what to explore first
- I love hikes in Austria (why? I'll tell you some other time)
- I adore the smell of pine trees
- I love details (have you noticed?)
- I admire older people or people who find it difficult to move, to have energy for daily recreation
- Currently, I would like to learn more about animated movies

ad3:
I would like to give this award to all my new FlyingLessons friends! There are around 600 of you! :) . You are all my new friends, so I can't just pick 15. You are all welcome here!

The second award 'Sweet Blog Award' was given to me by Hrandica and Funchi.



The rules are:
1. Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers.
2. Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you.

3. Put the award on your blog.

4. Let your nominated 10 know you’ve awarded them by leaving a comment on their blog.

I will change the rules a bit and give this award to all my 'Followers of my blog' - I thank you for all your visits, your comments, your emails and your posts about me on your blogs. You are great!! Thank you!

And I wish you a nice summer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright...

All the images and the content of this blog are subject to copyright by their owners (either by the author or other authors). Please, do not use the content unless given written permission by the respective authors! (- write to creatissimo@gmail.com). You can link back to creatissimo when you blog about stuff you saw over here. Thank you!