Search This Blog

Welcome...

...to the CREATISSIMO blog! If you are (or you want to be) creative, join us here and share your works, thoughts, tips, ideas, etc. with us. We all want to be creative together! We want to focus on creative process, so don't worry if you're not 'talented' (you will see that you are!). Just stop by and talk to us, ok?
Here's my e-address to talk to me 'in person':
creatissimo@gmail.com
PS1: My English is not perfect, but at least it's creative! ; ) Sorry for the mistakes...
PS2: You'll find a few words about me somewhere 'between the lines' of this blog, but you can also try to read a Slovene version on http://creatissimo.blogspot.com ; )

October 05, 2010

Today...

...I feel better than yesterday and even better than over the weekend... I've got sick with a virus and I had to spend the weekend in bed.
After a special diet, full of vitamins, minerals, time without books, computer, phone, talking, etc, etc, I'm back on my feet and will be able to attend the openning of the exhibition in castle Turjak (today at 7 p.m. - you could read about it on my website and FBpage). There you can play a detective and look for my art work (actually, there are 3 ;) ).


If you can't make it, then you can make yourself busy with creative work. How about painting the wooden frame?!



Of course you will find the instructions how to do that on the www Dom in Stil, when you click the link:


If you don't know what kind of colour of the frame to choose for a particular painting, you'll find some tips about that in the article as well.

That's about it for today. Tomorrow...
Hm, tomorrow I'll have to be in even better shape as I'll have workshops with kids in one of the libraries. Ooops, I guess you've read about that on my website already, right?

Stay healthy and 'on the go'!

1 comment:

Demoiselle Libellule said...

I hope you are feeling much better right now so that you can fully enjoy your exhibition! I wish you a lot of fun and success!

Love

Bea

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Copyright...

All the images and the content of this blog are subject to copyright by their owners (either by the author or other authors). Please, do not use the content unless given written permission by the respective authors! (- write to creatissimo@gmail.com). You can link back to creatissimo when you blog about stuff you saw over here. Thank you!